Pre-construction finance is designed for experienced borrowers who are obtaining or enhancing planning permissions prior to building. The security property can be residential, commercial or land however, the end planning consent must be residential.
Our Pre-construction finance loans are fast and flexible, with competitive rates to suit most clients.
|Term available:||Up to 18 months|
Required for LendInvest Pre-construction Finance:
- Residential planning applications
- Demonstrable experience of successful planning applications
- 1st charge security
- Freehold, or leasehold with more than 60 years remaining
- UK residents and UK companies
- Properties in England, Scotland, or Wales
Download our Pre-construction product sheet
Valuation and legals
We take our legal and valuation requirements very seriously. Our loan evaluation process is designed to make this as efficient and reliable as possible.
- Independent security valuation: We will carry out independent valuation of the borrower’s security in order to confirm how much we can lend against the property.
- Legal conveyance: We will instruct our solicitors to work on your client’s mortgage. Fees are typically charged directly to the borrower by the solicitor.
LendInvest can assist if VAT is payable on a property purchase. Get in touch to find out more.
Speak to us
Get a quote